A long, overdue (and photo-heavy) post from way back in April, when I did the Visita Iglesia with my friend Aissa and her sister May. A visit to seven churches in the Legarda/ Recto Manila area on Holy Thursday. A mini-pilgrimage of sorts, the most religious thing we could do while still staying in the metro (in fact, possibly more religious than those who actually left town on vacation). It’s the second time I’ve done this with Aissa and it’s something I like to be part of my traditions, yes, even if it’s on the religious side 🙂 It shows you how Manila can still be so damn beautiful—every bit of its crowded, hot, and noisy space.
The seven churches we visited, in order:
1. Abbey of Our Lady of Montserrat (San Beda College church)
2. National Shrine of St. Jude Thaddeus
3. San Sebastian Church
4. Minor Basilica of the Black Nazaren (Quiapo Church)
5. Sta. Cruz Church
6. Our Lady of the Most Holy Rosary (Binondo Chinese Parish Church)
7. Minor Basilica of San Lorenzo Ruiz (Binondo Church)
bridgemedia | WS327KA , Ietp , bright orange and black nike boys shoes clearance , Where To Buy , New Balance 327 Moonbeam Burgundy
The Sunset Goddess says
This comment has been removed by the author.